Situated in Smart City of Odisha- Bhubaneswar, Franklin Institute of Medical Science was established by Golakhamani Educational Charitable Trust with an aim to impart quality education so that students will achieve their maximum potential. The Institution is affiliated with Utkal University and offers the course of Bachelor of Physiotherapy. Additionally, FIMS is recognised by Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Odisha.
FIMS prepares the student community in their professional discipline with an emphasis on moral values and service in order to develop competent graduates, who demonstrate concern for human health, provides comprehensive personal instructions, engages in basic and clinical research and participates in community and professional services.
The Institution has good infrastructure facilities including various laboratories with upgraded equipment to provide hands on training and research activities to the students. FIMS has an experienced faculty team that is specialized in all electives. Emphasis on interactive learning ensures that every student gains interest in all aspects of Physiotherapy and participates wholeheartedly in the theoretical and clinical sessions. Comprehensive medical care training is provided by the Franklin OPD for the students. The ability to move is as vital as life. No one knows this better than those specially trained by FIMS.
- To emerge as a world class institution in creating and disseminating knowledge, and providing students a unique learning experience in science, technology, medicine and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the world and betterment of mankind.
- InterNational leadership in human development, excellence in education and healthcare.
- To be the most preferred choice of students, faculty and health organisations.
- To move up through meaningful alliances and collaborative initiatives to achieve excellence in everything we do.
- To accomplish a process to advance knowledge in a rigorous academic and research environment.