‘Education’ is an important aspect that plays a pivotal role in which society provides its members with important knowledge including job skills and economic developments etc. in the modern world.
Education is the most powerful weapon to change the entire society. A detailed list of basic facilities that should be provided to the students by FGI, Bhubaneswar as follows:
- Well maintained toilets.
- Ventilation with good air quality.
- Wide space and size of classrooms.
- Playground and sports facilities.
- Well accommodate rooms with fan & lightings.
- Well-equipped Laboratories.
- Well-furnished library with adequate books, magazines and periodicals.
- Large Rooms for reading.
- Separate Boys and Girls hostels.
- Hygienic Canteen & Dining Hall.
- Qualified and experienced Teachers.
- Excellent study atmosphere organizing doubt clearing class, seminars and workshops etc.
- Clinical facilities with Outpatient Department (OPD).
- Sufficient Infrastructure.